Eastern New England is the eastern part of the New England region in New South Wales, covering the local government areas of Armidale, Glen Innes and Tenterfield. Large parts of the region are part of the UNESCO World Heritage Gondwana Rainforests of Australia.
- -30.513916151.6589021 Armidale – New England’s university city and Australia’s highest city
- -29.44651151.597741 Emmaville – discover its past mining history and scenic attractions
- -30.40229152.349311 Ebor – take a picnic by the Ebor Falls
- -29.73679151.738411 Glen Innes – New England’s “Highland Capital”, and a base for exploring many national parks
- -30.21717151.673151 Guyra – a historic little town with a lot to see
- -29.0515152.019541 Tenterfield – famous for the Tenterfield Saddler and the entertainer Peter Allen
- -28.476388888889152.54972221 Urbenville – a scenic gateway to South East Queensland