The 10th Engineer Regiment (Italian: 10° Reggimento Genio Guastatori) is a military engineer regiment of the Italian Army based in Cremona in Lombardy. Today the regiment is the engineer unit of the 132nd Armored Brigade “Ariete”.
On 13 July 1922, the 18th Army Corps Engineers Group was formed with the two Battalions. The Depot, in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, was aggregated on 1 October of the same year. The new unit included Command, the Sappers-Miners Battalion, in turn with an engine-telegraph section and a fire brigade section, the Telegraph Battalion, in turn with dovecote section and two dovecotes (Gaeta and Catanzaro), Photoelectric Company and Depot. On March 1, 1923, the motor-telefer, Dovecotes and fire brigade sections were disestablished.
In implementation of the 11 March 1926 Army reform, on 5 November 1926 the 18th Group became the 10th Engineers Regiment and the dovecote of Catanzaro was disestablished. The 10th Engineers Regiment was organized as follows:
- Sappers-Miners Battalion;
- Telegraph Battalion
- Dovecote of Gaeta.
The Sappers-Miners Battalion in February 1934 became a Sappers-Craftsmen Battalion of 5 Companies. The Battalion was dissolved on 15 January 1936. In January 1937 the Telegraph and Radiotelegraph units changed their name to Signals units.