Guillermo Osvaldo Marro (born 1 July 1983) is an ArgentineParalympic swimmer who competes in international elite events. He specialises in backstroke swimming. He is a triple Paralympic medalist, double World medalist and a triple Parapan American Games champion. He is highly regarded as Argentina’s most successful Paralympic swimmer.
In 2014, Marro became the first Argentine Paralympic swimmer to cross the English Channel, he completed the swimming course in over fourteen hours. He swam as part of a team with Scott Patterson and Pedro Rangel who were double leg amputees, Moises Fuentes who is a paraplegic and Enrique Guerrero who has a below the knee amputation.
- “Guillermo Marro – IPC Athlete Bio”. ipc.infostradasports.com. 15 March 2021.
- “Guillermo Marro: a swimmer with no limits (in Spanish)”. Universidad. 19 September 2017.
- “Guillermo Marro: I dream of my sixth Paralympic Game in Tokyo (in Spanish)”. Rugido Sagrado. 10 November 2020.
- “Marro and his fifth Paralympics (in Spanish)”. paradeportes.com. 1 September 2016.
- “Local swimmer makes history”. The Drayton Valley Western Review. 22 July 2014.