Hsin Sheng College of Medical Care and Management (HSC; Chinese: 新生醫護管理專科學校; pinyin: Xīnshēng Yīhù Guǎnlǐ Zhuānkē Xuéxiào) is a private junior college in Longtan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan. As a junior college approved by Ministry of Education, it offers two-year curriculum for vocational high school graduates and five-year curriculum for junior high school graduates. Upon successful completion of the study, students receive associate degrees.[note 1] In addition, it provides two-year vocational training for workers.
HSC was initially established in 1971 as Hsin Sheng Senior Medical Vocational School (Chinese: 新生高級醫事職業學校). In 2005, it was restructured and renamed to Hsin Sheng College of Medical Care and Management.
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Early Childhood Care and Education
- Department of Styling and Cosmetology
- Department of Marketing
- Department of International Business
- Department of Health and Leisure Management
- Department of Applied English
- Department of Applied Japanese
- Department of Long-term Care
- Department of Optometry
- Since 2004, all junior colleges in Taiwan offer associate degrees under Article 29 of the Junior College Act.