The Forgotten Coast is a coastal stretch of the Florida Panhandle so named for being left out of Florida tourism promotions for several years in a row. This region is comprised of Franklin, Gulf, Jefferson, and Wakulla counties.
- 29.725278-84.99251 Apalachicola – County seat of Franklin County, the historic Heart of the Forgotten coast featuring 200 historic buildings and amazing oysters.
- 29.853889-84.6658331 Carrabelle – Home of the “World’s Smallest Police Station” – it’s in a phone booth.
- 30.176111-84.3752781 Crawfordville – County seat of Wakulla County
- 29.741667-84.8769441 Eastpoint – the commercial center of the Forgotten Coast, with a number of shops and restaurants. Home to the new Franklin County School (K-12)
- 30.544722-83.8672221 Monticello
- 30.031278-84.3935391 Panacea
- 29.814722-85.2972221 Port St. Joe – County seat of Gulf County, good fishing, shopping.
- 30.159167-84.2072221 Saint Marks – History and the HuManatee Festival
- 30.06-84.4911111 Sopchoppy – A tiny but thriving town a few miles from the coast.