At-Bashy is a district of Naryn Region in Kyrgyzstan. The administrative center is at At-Bashy. Its area is 15,354 square kilometres (5,928 sq mi), and its resident population was 49,238 in 2009.
In total, At-Bashy District includes 18 settlements in 11 rural communities (ayyl aymagy). Each rural community includes one or several villages. The rural communities and settlements in the At-Bashy District are as follows:
- Acha-Kayyngdy (seat: Acha-Kayyngdy)
- Ak-Jar (seat: Ak-Jar)
- Ak-Moyun (seat: Ak-Moyun; incl. Birdik)
- Ak-Muz (seat: Ak-Muz)
- Ak-Talaa (seat: Kalinin; incl. Terek-Suu)
- At-Bashy (seat: At-Bashy)
- Bash-Kayyngdy (seat: Bash-Kayyngdy; incl. Bolshevik)
- Kara-Koyun (seat: Kyzyl-Tuu; incl. Kara-Bulung)
- Kara-Suu (seat: Kara-Suu; incl. Dyykan)
- Kazybek (seat: Kazybek; incl. Jangy-Küch)
- Taldy-Suu (seat: Taldy-Suu; incl. Özgörüsh and Birinchi May)
- “Classification system of territorial units of the Kyrgyz Republic” (in Kyrgyz). National Statistics Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic. May 2021. pp. 33–34.
- “2009 population census of the Kyrgyz Republic: Naryn Region”(PDF). Archived from the original(PDF) on 25 October 2012. Retrieved 2016-06-15.
- List of Rural Communities of KyrgyzstanArchived 2010-02-09 at the Wayback Machine